9 hrs 25 mins
This recipe comes from a Pillsbury holiday baking cookbook. I haven't made it yet, but it looks really yummy! It takes a little bit of time due to cooling times so plan ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs, about 16 squares
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cashew halves
- 1Heat oven to 325.
- 2Use 9 inch springform pan.
- 3In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter with fork until well blended.
- 4Press firmly against bottom and up sides of pan.
- 5Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- 6Remove crust from oven and reduce oven temp to 300.
- 7In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 8Gradually beat in brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- 9On low speed, beat in 1/4 cup whipping cream, vanilla and 1/4 cup of the caramel topping.
- 10Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 11Fold in chocolate chips.
- 12Pour over crust in pan.
- 13Bake 85- 95 minutes or until cheesecake is set 2 inches from center and center is slightly jiggly.
- 14Turn oven off, open oven door at least 4 inches.
- 15Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes.
- 16Remove cheesecake from oven.
- 17Run knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- 18Cool 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 19Cover, refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 20TO FINISH:.
- 21In small bowl, beat 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- 22Remove sides of pan.
- 23Top individual servings with whipped cream.
- 24Drizzle with remaining caramel topping and sprinkle with cashews.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cashew Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.1
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 319.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon graham cracker crumbs