Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a saucepan cook and stir caramels,butter and milk over low heat until the caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat,stir in sugar.
- Combine the eggs and vanilla,stir into caramel mixture.
- Combine flour,baking powder and salt,stir into caramel mixture until blended.
- Fold in cashews.
- Spread into a greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 24-28 minutes.
- or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into bars.