My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan cook and stir caramels,butter and milk over low heat until the caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 2Remove from heat,stir in sugar.
- 3Combine the eggs and vanilla,stir into caramel mixture.
- 4Combine flour,baking powder and salt,stir into caramel mixture until blended.
- 5Fold in cashews.
- 6Spread into a greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350 for 24-28 minutes.
- 8or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Cashew Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (806 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g