One word..YUM! Got this recipe from the Betty Crocker web site.
Make and share this Caramel Candy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9" pan.
- Melt caramels and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in beaten egg.
- Mix butter in with fork until mixture is crumbly.
- Pat 1/2 of the batter into the bottom of the pan to make bottom crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour chocolate chips and nuts over crust, drizzle caramel mixture over that.
- Crumble remaining batter over top and continue to bake 15- 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, with a knife go around the outside edge of the caramel candy bars to put a small space between the bar and the pan.
- After 30 minutes use a sharp knife to cut into small bite sized squares.