1/3 Photos of Caramel Candy Bars
One word..YUM! Got this recipe from the Betty Crocker web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9" pan.
- 2Melt caramels and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Mix flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- 4Mix in beaten egg.
- 5Mix butter in with fork until mixture is crumbly.
- 6Pat 1/2 of the batter into the bottom of the pan to make bottom crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Pour chocolate chips and nuts over crust, drizzle caramel mixture over that.
- 8Crumble remaining batter over top and continue to bake 15- 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- 9Let cool for 5 minutes, with a knife go around the outside edge of the caramel candy bars to put a small space between the bar and the pan.
- 10After 30 minutes use a sharp knife to cut into small bite sized squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 97.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g