Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Mmmm..yuuuum. Do you like caramel? Butterscotch? Oats? Well you may want to give this a shot! 8-) It is so simple!
- 3 cups sugar or 3 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 1 (4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar or Splenda, butter, and milk in large saucepan.
- Bring to boill; stir several times.
- Remove pan from burner. Add pudding and oats; stir well.
- Let batter cool for 15 minutes.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonful onto wax paper.
- Cookies will firm when coooled completely.