Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is from BHG (advertisement for one of their cookbooks.) I can't use their picture but it looks delicious!
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 (11 ounce) packages refrigerated breadstick dough (has 12 in each package)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted (or margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Generously grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan. Sprinkle half of the pecans in the bottom of the prepared pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together sugr and cinnamon; set aside.
- Separate each package of breadstick dough on the perforated lines into 6 spiral pieces, making 12 pieces total. DO NOT UNROLL. Cut the pieces in half crosswise. Dip each piece of dough into melted butter; roll in sugar mixture to coat. Arrange dough pieces in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans. In a measuring cup stir together caramel topping and maple-flavored syrup; drizzle over dough pieces in pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven about 35 minutes or until dough is light brown, covering with foil for the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning.
- Let stand for 1 minute only -- it will be hard to remove from pan if longer than a minute. Invert onto a serving platter. Spoon any topping and nuts remaining in the pan onto rolls. Serve warm.