- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 14 ounces caramels
- 18 ounces German chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt caramels and 1/3 cup evaporated milk in microwave until smooth,stirring often. Set aside.
- Stir cake mix,butter and the rest of the milk together. (It will look like cookie dough.).
- Press 1/2 of the dough into a 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 6 minutes at 350'.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on hot baked dough.
- Top with melted caramel mix.
- Cover with the rest of dough.
- Bake 14-18 minutes longer and cool.