Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
this recipe came from my good friends mother. very good but messy.
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box caramel flavored cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts
- preheat oven 375.
- in med.
- pan add caramels and 1/3 cup milk melt on low heat.
- set aside.
- combine remaining milk, cake mix, and next 3 ingredients stir until blended.
- spread the dough into a 9" square pan.
- chill remaining dough.
- bake 350 for 10 min.
- cool in pan 5 min.
- pour caramel mixture over brownie layer in pan sprinkle with walnuts.
- spoon remaining half of dough into 9 equal portions on wax paper pat each portion into a 3" circle.
- place circles over walnuts in pan.
- bake 350 for 25 min.
- cool, cover, and chill before serving.
this is the best family loves it THANKS:)