- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle sugar on bottom of well-greased 9" layer pan; cover with nuts.
- Pour topping over nuts.
- Dip biscuits in butter; arrange in pan with 15 biscuits overlapping around outer edge and 5 in center.
- Bake at 400° for 23-25 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.