Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mom and I attended one of Taste of Home's cooking schools. This is one of many great recipes that are in the little cookbook they handed out!! I made this pie several times last holiday season.Every time I would make it, someone new would try it and beg me to make it for them!!
- In a bowl, beat the milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in raisins and bread cubes.
- Drizzle a small amount of the caramel ice cream topping in the pie crust.
- Pour filling into pie crust.
- Drizzle the top with 2 Tablespoons caramel topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 35 minutes or until custard is set and surface appears to be toasted.