1/2 Photos of Caramel Biscuit Ring
This was a recipe that I made in 8th-grade home economics...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 8 inch round baking dish heat butter in microwave on high until melted.
- 2Stir in caramel topping and pecans.
- 3Push mixture away from center of dish and put a small glass ramekin upside down in the center.
- 4Combine biscuit mix and milk stirring just until blended.
- 5Drop batter from a teaspoon into 16 mounds on top of caramel mix.
- 6Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle on top of biscuit batter.
- 7Cook in microwave on high setting for 2 minutes 25 seconds.
- 8Turn ½ way and cook an additional 2 minutes 25 seconds; until biscuit is not longer doughy.
- 9Let sit 5 minutes.
- 10Turn upside down on a serving plate, remove ramekin.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Biscuit Ring
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 621.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g