Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are delicious and one of my favorites!!!
- 396.89 g package Kraft caramels
- 566.99 g box German chocolate cake mix
- 340.19 g bag chocolate chips
- 158.51 ml evaporated milk (split)
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- Mix together dry cake mix, melted butter, and 1/3 cup of evaporated milk with a mixer.
- Put 1/2 of mixture in the bottom of a greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of cake.
- Melt caramels and other 1/3 cup of evaporated milk in a saucepan. Pour over chocolate chips.
- Take remaining cake mix mixture and crumble on top.
- Bake again for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.