I got this recipe off allrecipes.com. It was originally posted by Jordanna. These are so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt together the caramels and heavy cream, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- 4Stir in the melted butter until well blended.
- 5Press Half of the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 6Reserve the rest.
- 7Bake the crust for 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 8Remove and sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 9Pour the caramel mixture over the top and then crumble the remaining crust mixture over everything.
- 10Return to the oven and bake for an additional 12 minutes, or until the top is lightly toasted.
- 11Cut into squares while it is still warm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.8
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g