Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes a great dessert and is so easy and tasty.
- Have a round tart tin ready.
- Roll out the puff pastry until it is slightly larger than the tin. Set aside.
- Melt butter and pour into the base of tin.
- Sprinkle the butter with the demerara sugar.
- Place the banana slices in to look nicely arranged around the whole base of the tin.
- Now place the puff pastry on top of the banana mixture, tucking in the excess around the sides; you want the fruit to be sealed.
- Bake in a medium to hot oven for 12 minutes.
- To serve, turn upside down on a serving plate so that the banana and toffee sauce is now showing.
- Serve hot with ice cream.