Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A delicious south-of-the-border dessert that's a cinch to make! It's bananas, tortillas and a little bit of cinnamon and sugar; you'll love its sweet simplicity
- 3 medium firm ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 flour tortillas (7 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup caramel topping or 1⁄3 cup chocolate fudge topping or 1⁄3 cup butterscotch topping
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease cookie sheet.
- Peel bananas and cut lengthwise in half; brush with lemon juice. Place 1 banana half on each tortilla. Stir together sugar and cinnamon; reserve 1 tablespoon. Sprinkle bananas with remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each tortilla around banana; place seam side on cookie sheet. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with reserved sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Place on dessert plates. Drizzle with topping.