Recipe by Kendra Jean's Kitchen
Southern hospitality pie. Creamy and smooth, a great after dinner treat.
Top Review by Mia #3
Ohhhhhh my goodness, this is sooooooooooo good, I'm in heaven. I gave this a whirl a few days ago, couldnt believe how good it looked and tastes even better, my whole family thanks you for the GREAT recipe.
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole milk or 2 1⁄4 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 -8 ounce light whipped topping
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces (divided)
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup chocolate chips or toffee bits in the bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl, combine caramel topping and milk, add pudding mix. Whisk together for two (2) minutes. Carefully fill pie crust with the pudding mixture.
- Chill at least 20 minutes.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of the pudding. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and remaining mini chocolate chips or toffee bits. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Preparation time includes chill time.