Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is very good and I have made it several times. I found it at cdkitchen. I usually double the recipe for 3-4 servings and use the caramel sauce. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
- 236.59 ml cold milk (I use 2%)
- 1 of a ripe banana, peeled, quartered (I use frozen and a whole banana)
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 29.58 ml caramel sauce or 29.58 ml butterscotch sundae sauce
- Place milk, banana, ice cream and sundae sauce in blender. Cover and blend at high speed until smooth.
Yumm Yumm Yumm I repeat Yumm Yumm Yumm. This was goooooood! Can't wait to get some more ripe bananas. Thanks for sharing.
Very tasty milkshake. I used one frozen banana. I love the butterscotch sundae topping it was just right, not overly sweet for me. Thanks for posting this recipe a good way to use up my over ripe bananas in the freezer.
This was delicious! I made a single serving and also doubled the amount of banana. It had a perfect balance of caramel and banana flavor. Made for PAC 08.