Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this in the "Taste of Home" 2012 Cookbook. It was submitted by April Timboe of Siloam Springs, AR. * COOK TIME IS CHILL TIME *
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tbsp caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup cold 2% low-fat milk
- instant banana pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups whipped topping
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) english toffee-flavored candy bars, chopped
- Spread 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Add ice cream; mix well.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Drizzle with remaining caramel topping; sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.