Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple, warm dessert with very few ingredients 8)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl, combine banana, vanilla extract and butter until bananas are well coated.
- On cookie sheet, unroll 2 crescent rolls, leaving 2 triangles attached forming a square.
- Place 1/4 of banana mixture in center of each pair of rolls.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Heat the caramel and drizzle over dessert.