- 3 ounces smirnoff apple twist vodka
- 1 ounce sour apple puckers schnapps
- 1 ounce prepared prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cherries (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill Martini glass with ice and soda water.
- Meanwhile mix Vodka, Apple Puckers and Sour Mix in an Iced Shaker, Shake.
- Dump out the Ice/Soda water mixture and drizzle caramel in pretty swirls inside of the martini glass.
- Strain the Vodka Mixture into the martini glass, drop a cherry into the drink and let it sink.
- Drink UP!