Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am a bartender part time at Chili's. This is the recipe for one of their newest drinks.
- 3 ounces smirnoff apple twist vodka
- 1 ounce sour apple puckers schnapps
- 1 ounce prepared prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cherries (for garnish)
- Chill Martini glass with ice and soda water.
- Meanwhile mix Vodka, Apple Puckers and Sour Mix in an Iced Shaker, Shake.
- Dump out the Ice/Soda water mixture and drizzle caramel in pretty swirls inside of the martini glass.
- Strain the Vodka Mixture into the martini glass, drop a cherry into the drink and let it sink.
- Drink UP!
This is so good. The taste is great. Yes it's potent but I've seen worst ;) Thanks Juju Bee :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
This is NOTHING like what an appletini tastes like at Chili's. After having one there once, I was on a search to find the recipe for it because I loved their appletinis. I came across this and gave it a try because the poster said he/she was a bartender @ Chili's. There's so much alcohol (namely the 3 parts of vodka) in this that it tasted like antifreeze! It was awful! There's no way any restaurant would actually put that much alcohol in a cocktail. You'd be lucky if you could even taste the alcohol in their cocktails.