6 hrs 20 mins
S Smith's Note:
Caramel Apples This is just unbelievable. Winner of a crockpot recipe contest. Try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray. in medium bowl, combine apple nectar (or apple cider), caramels, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. When combined place in slow cooker.
- 2Drop peanut butter, spoonful at a time into slow cooker, spacing evenly over surface of cooker.
- 3Add apple wedges, cover and cook for 5 hours on low setting.
- 4At end of 5 hours, remove cover and stir ingredients, cover and cook for 1 more hour.
- 5To serve, place slice of angel food cake on serving dish, top with oohey goohey caramel apples and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apples W/ Angel Food Cake and Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.9
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 798.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 91.1 g
- Protein 17.2 g