Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
MMMMmmmm, serve warm with ice cream.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 20 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture and press the remainder into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Add walnuts to the reserved crumb mixture.
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt the caramels with the condensed milk. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon apple filling over the prepared crust.
- top with the caramel mixture and sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top.
- bake 20 minutes or until set.
These were delicious and so gooey and flavorful! This is a definite keeper. Thank you so very much.YUMMY!