1/2 Photos of Caramel Apple Trifle
This is a recipe I made using another one and adjusting to suit my needs for a cooking class. It's delicious and impressive!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl whisk together milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- 2Cut pound cake into small cubes.
- 3Cut the apples in the filling into small pieces.
- 4Place 1/2 of cake cubes in bottom of trifle dish, or large glass bowl.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping over cake.
- 6Sprinkle with 1/4 cup toffee bits (or pecans).
- 7Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture on top, making sides of trifle dish look pretty!
- 8Spoon 1/2 of apple pie filling on top of pudding.
- 9Spread half of whipped topping on top of apples.
- 10Repeat layers: cake, caramel topping, toffee bits, pudding, apple pie filling, whipped topping.
- 11Drizzle with additional caramel topping and toffee bits.
- 12Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: