Wendys Kitchen's Note:
This recipe is one of our family favourite desserts served warm with vanilla ice-cream. Simple to make but delicious - caramel flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the cake place all ingredients in the processor and mix until cake resembles cormeal.
- 2Spread into well-buttered 23cm springform tin.
- 3Place apple slices over top. (You can make slices in the food processor as well).
- 4For the topping again place all ingredients in the food processor and process until sugar dissolves.
- 5Spread mixture over the top of the cake.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Tart in the Food Processor
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 120.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g