Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is one of our family favourite desserts served warm with vanilla ice-cream. Simple to make but delicious - caramel flavour.
- For the cake place all ingredients in the processor and mix until cake resembles cormeal.
- Spread into well-buttered 23cm springform tin.
- Place apple slices over top. (You can make slices in the food processor as well).
- For the topping again place all ingredients in the food processor and process until sugar dissolves.
- Spread mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees celcius for 40-45 minutes.