Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from my aunt. It's great for a change of pace from apple pie.
- 1 premade refrigerated pie crust
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 2 medium tart green apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 78.07 ml caramel apple dip
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 29.58 ml apple jelly
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Let pie crust stand to room temperature.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest, and apple slices. Toss to coat.
- Unfold pie crust; place on baking sheet.
- Spread caramel apple dip over crust to within 2 inches of edge.
- Place apple mixture over caramel. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Fold sides of crust about 2 inches up and over the apples, folding where necessary.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Melt jelly in pan over low heat.
- Remove tart from oven and brush jelly over entire tart including pastry.
- Sift powdered sugar over before serving.