Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from my aunt. It's great for a change of pace from apple pie.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Let pie crust stand to room temperature.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest, and apple slices. Toss to coat.
- Unfold pie crust; place on baking sheet.
- Spread caramel apple dip over crust to within 2 inches of edge.
- Place apple mixture over caramel. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Fold sides of crust about 2 inches up and over the apples, folding where necessary.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Melt jelly in pan over low heat.
- Remove tart from oven and brush jelly over entire tart including pastry.
- Sift powdered sugar over before serving.