This came from my aunt. It's great for a change of pace from apple pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Let pie crust stand to room temperature.
- 3Combine sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest, and apple slices. Toss to coat.
- 4Unfold pie crust; place on baking sheet.
- 5Spread caramel apple dip over crust to within 2 inches of edge.
- 6Place apple mixture over caramel. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 7Fold sides of crust about 2 inches up and over the apples, folding where necessary.
- 8Bake 20 minutes.
- 9Melt jelly in pan over low heat.
- 10Remove tart from oven and brush jelly over entire tart including pastry.
- 11Sift powdered sugar over before serving.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Tart
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caramel apple dip