3 hrs 4 mins
This makes a wonderful easy dessert..good any time of the year..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange crackers in bottom of 12x8 baking dish, cutting crackers to fit if necessary.
- 2Microwave 15 of the caramels and 2 tbls of the milk in a small microwaveable bowl on high 1-1 1/2 minutes or until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after 1 minute.
- 3Spread over crackers, sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the walnuts. Refrigerate.
- 4Pour 1 cup of milk into large bowl, add pudding mix, beat with wire whisk 1-2 minutes.
- 5Gently stir in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread over caramel layer.
- 6Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until ready to serve.
- 7Garnish with remaining Cool Whip, 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, apples and marshmallows. Microwave remaining 7 caramels and 1 tbls milk in small microwaveable bowl on high 1 minut or until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after 30 seconds.
- 8Drizzle over top of dessert. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Squares
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 289.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g