Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe from a BSF friend, Shelli Genn. Recipe calls for 1 cup Spanish peanuts, but I leave them out.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 -8 granny smith apples
- 6 full size snickers bars, cut to bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Drain pineapple and mix well with 2 cups marshmallows. (I let this sit overnight in fridge.).
- Mix milk and pudding until blended.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Add pineapple/marshmallow mixture, apples and candy bar pieces. Mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve.