Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and quick salad. I use the sugar free pudding mix and lite cool whip and cut the marshmallows to 1/2 cup. My husband is diabetic and this makes a great salad for him. My mother inlaw use to make this when we would visit and our family just loves it.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3 cups apples, chopped and unpealed
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Combine all ingredients and Chill well before serving.