Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a wonderful, light variation on eating a caramel apple. This is very sweet - but delicious! Only 1 WW point/serving! Serves 10.
- 2 large apples (or 3 small)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces (or peanuts or raisins)
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- Core and dice apples.
- Add pineapple (including juices) to apples.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix over top of apple mixture and stir together.
- Add marshmallows and pecans (or raisins/peanuts, etc -- ).
- Stir in cool whip.
- Refrigerate until cool.
I eat a lot of salads like this as they are fast, convenient, and low fat. This was even better then a lot of the ones I've tried before, because of the pecan pieces I think. Really yummy.
I made this for a potluck today. Excellent! My co-workers raved about it. It was easy to make and bring in to work. It's a good thing I doubled the recipe. I will be making this again.