Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids version of my Caramel Apple Cocktail. Great for the holidays.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple cider
- 6 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling grape juice or 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Spread cinnamon sugar onto a small plate or saucer. Run the lemon wedge along the rim of 6 champagne glasses, then dip the rims into the cinnamon sugar.
- Combine apple cider and caramel topping in a measuring cup.
- Divide evenly among prepared glasses.
- Divide sparkling cider among glassses.
- Garnish with cherry.
This was tangy & unusual in a good way. I really liked the kick it gave. I think next time I will use something else to line the glass instead of lemon tho. Maybe some of the apple cider instead.