1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Punch
Kids version of my Caramel Apple Cocktail. Great for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cinnamon sugar onto a small plate or saucer. Run the lemon wedge along the rim of 6 champagne glasses, then dip the rims into the cinnamon sugar.
- 2Combine apple cider and caramel topping in a measuring cup.
- 3Divide evenly among prepared glasses.
- 4Divide sparkling cider among glassses.
- 5Garnish with cherry.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Punch
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sparkling grape juice