- 1 (32 ounce) package pancake mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- For the pancakes:.
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
- Add nutmeg, sugar, pumpkin and cinnamon; mix gently.
- Cook pancakes on a greased, preheated griddle or skillet until browned on both sides.
- Serve topped with caramel apples.
- For the caramel apples:.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add apples and cook until sugar caramelizes with apples.