1 hr 10 mins
I originally found this recipe at www.3fatchicks.com (of all places) and have altered it to suit my family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core the apples and cut into thin, small chunks.
- 2Peeling is optional.
- 3Mix with the dry cake mix and pour into a greased 9 X 9 inch square pan.
- 4Mix the brown sugar with the boiling water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Pour evenly over the cake mix.
- 6Bake in a medium over for 1 hour or until brown and bubbly.
- 7This makes a wonderful dessert with its own caramel sauce.
- 8Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 438.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 57.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g