Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Whats unique about this is that this has apple pie filling, instead of apples, and is drizzled with caramel topping.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 15x10 inch or larger cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough, starting at center, press dough into a 15x10 inch triangle.
- Spoon apple pie fillingevenly on dough.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon. Cut in butter using pastry until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- Stir in the cheese, and pecans. Sprinkle evenly over the apple pie filling.
- Bake 13-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle with caramel topping, and serve immediately.