Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Whats unique about this is that this has apple pie filling, instead of apples, and is drizzled with caramel topping.
- 1 (11 ounce) canrefrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 15x10 inch or larger cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough, starting at center, press dough into a 15x10 inch triangle.
- Spoon apple pie fillingevenly on dough.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon. Cut in butter using pastry until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- Stir in the cheese, and pecans. Sprinkle evenly over the apple pie filling.
- Bake 13-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle with caramel topping, and serve immediately.