Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This dessert "pizza" is wonderful for parties, showers, and is a real kid-pleaser! It boasts a soft cookie crust, light cream cheese sauce, and crisp apples among the delicious treats that make up the topping. For parents: this is a good way to sneak fruit into your kids' diet!
Top Review by Kathryn S
This was delicious and it does add pizzazz to a table setting and looks like it would take a lot of time to make when actually it is very simple.
I used chocolate chip cookie dough instead of sugar cookie dough and did not add the extra baking time as we prefer a chewier cookie to a crispy one but it still held up well when cut and served.
- 510.29 g premade refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, room temp
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml creamy peanut butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 green apples
- 59.14 ml caramel ice cream topping
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out dough into a large cookie (should be about 3/4" thick) on a cookie sheet.
- Bake appx. 17 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla with a speed mixer until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie.
- Peel and slice your apples. Cut apple slices into bite-sized chunks and arrange evenly over pizza.
- Microwave caramel topping appx. 45 seconds or until warm; drizzle evenly over apples. Chop pecans sprinkle over apples.
- Serve this "pizza" by cutting it into wedges.