Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this when I was in the mood for an apple pie martini, but I was out of vanilla vodka. These don't taste as boozy as they are, so they are kind of dangerous! This makes two large drinks or three if your glasses are small.
- 3 ounces skyy spiced vodka
- 3 ounces dekuyper sour apple pucker schnapps
- 2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- apple, slices (optional)
- Combine vodka, amaretto, and the 2 schnapps in a cocktail shaker with ice; shake until cold and blended.
- Combine cinnamon, sugar, and cracker crumbs on a small plate.
- Pour vanilla on another small plate and dip rims of two martini glasses.
- Dip wet rims into the sugar mixture.
- Pour the cold cocktail mixture into the glasses.
- Garnish with an apple slice and a pinch of the leftover sugar mixture.
- Alternatively instead of rimming the glasses, you can just mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and add a bit to each glass after pouring the drinks.