1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Pie Martini
Vino Girl's Note:
I came up with this when I was in the mood for an apple pie martini, but I was out of vanilla vodka. These don't taste as boozy as they are, so they are kind of dangerous! This makes two large drinks or three if your glasses are small.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vodka, amaretto, and the 2 schnapps in a cocktail shaker with ice; shake until cold and blended.
- 2Combine cinnamon, sugar, and cracker crumbs on a small plate.
- 3Pour vanilla on another small plate and dip rims of two martini glasses.
- 4Dip wet rims into the sugar mixture.
- 5Pour the cold cocktail mixture into the glasses.
- 6Garnish with an apple slice and a pinch of the leftover sugar mixture.
- 7Alternatively instead of rimming the glasses, you can just mix the sugar and cinnamon together, and add a bit to each glass after pouring the drinks.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Pie Martini
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: