1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
Cooking Creation's Note:
These are a fun twist on cupcakes and are perfect for your patriotic festivities.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Make the cupcake batter. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla and baking powder.
- 3Add the flour and milk in batches, starting with flour and ending with flour. Stir until the batter is smooth and silky.
- 4Fill paper-lined muffin tins with the batter 3/4 full.
- 5Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before decorating.
- 6While the cupcakes are cooling, make the apple pie filling. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Cook until the mixture begins to bubble, about 1 minute.
- 7Lower the heat to medium. Stir in the apples and salt. Cook and stir occasionally until the apples are tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool.
- 8Assemble the cupcakes. Using a paring knife, cut out the middle of each cupcake using the coning method.
- 9Spoon the apple mixture into each cupcake and drizzle caramel over all.
- 10Top with whipped cream and decorate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1879 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g