Recipe by Marla Jones
I found this at the counter of some grocery store, can't even remember which one. anyway, the pecan and caramel sauce amounts were not listed, so I just guessed. I also guessed with serving amount, as everyone's idea on what size a bar should be is different. I like large sized bars ;)
- 1 (15 ounce) packagesugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 apples, sliced thin (with peel)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- On a cookie sheet with raised edges, flatten cookie dough.
- Bake dough according to its package directions.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Spread on cooled dough.
- Put apple slices on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over all of it.
- Sprinkle pecans over all.
- Cut into bars.