Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think this is the recipe you're looking for.
- 1⁄2 package Kraft caramels (about 24)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (6 oz.)
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chunky applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Topping (8 oz.)
- to taste apple, sliced (for garnish)
- Melt caramels with milk in a small microwavable bowl on high 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; stir mixture until smooth.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth; stir in applesauce, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread mixture over caramel layer in crust. Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping, apple slices and melted caramels, if desired.