1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Pastries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large baking apples, such as Granny Smith, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 118.29 ml Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- 118.29 ml toffee pieces
- 16 sheet phyllo pastry (available in the freezer section of many grocery stores)
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1HEAT oven to 375ºF. Spray a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2COMBINE apples, caramel syrup and toffee bits; set aside.
- 3LAY phyllo pastry sheets flat under a sheet of plastic wrap. Place a slightly damp kitchen towel over the plastic wrap. Removing one sheet of pastry at a time, spray completely with cooking spray. Top with another sheet of phyllo pastry; spray with cooking spray. Repeat until four sheets of phyllo are stacked.
- 4CUT the stacked pastry into 2 equal rectangles. Place 1/3 cup apple mixture 1 inch from a short edge of the dough. Fold long edges in about 1/2-inch, then roll, beginning with filling end, until a cylinder (egg-roll shape) is formed. Repeat with other half of dough. Repeat with remaining sheets of phyllo and apple filling.
- 5PLACE each roll on prepared baking sheet. Spray tops of each roll with cooking spray. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until pastries are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 6PLACE 2 rolls on each of 4 dessert plates; drizzle with caramel sundae syrup and serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup