1/2 Photos of Caramel Apple Pastries
I found this in the newspaper and it sounds awesome. I will be making it soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 2In mixing bowl, combine apples, caramel and toffee bits, set aside.
- 3Lay phyllo pastry sheets flat under a sheet of plastic wrap and place a slightly damp kitchen towel over plastic.
- 4Remove one sheet of phyllo and spray completely with cooking spray.
- 5Top with another sheet of phyllo & spray with cooking spray. Repeat until four sheets of phyllo are stacked.
- 6Cut the stacked phyllo into 2 equal rectangles.
- 7Spread 1/3 cup of apple mixture 1 inch from a short edge of the dough.
- 8Fold in long edges about 1/2 inch, then roll, beginning with filling end, until a cylinder is formed.
- 9Repeat with remaining phyllo and filling.
- 10Place each roll on baking sheet.
- 11Spray tops of each roll with cooking spray.
- 12Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 13Let stand five minutes and drizzle with syrup.
- 14Serve with ice cream, if desired.
- 15*This makes 8 rolls.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 511.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: