Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Yoplait. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like a great Summer dessert or snack. The recipe says you can use plain yogurt, but I think the vanilla would be much better.
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium apples, unpeeled, cut into chunks (2 c)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Reserve 1/4 c yogurt for topping. Divide remaining yogurt among four (8 oz) glasses or dessert dishes. Spoon 1/2 c apple chunks over yogurt in each glass. Top each with 1 T of the remaining yogurt and 1 T caramel topping . Sprinkle with pecans or walnuts. Serve immediately.
Wow - what a treat! This tastes like a decadent dessert but you really don't have to feel guilty about eating it. I used pecans instead of walnuts and just loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010