Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from All Recipes.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- In a microwave safe container, combine apples, butter and spices; microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
- The apples should be tender. Drain. Cool 5 minutes.
- Mix until smooth. In a microwave safe container, microwave the Caramel Apple Dip for 10-30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds.
- Using either individual parfait glasses or a trifle bowl, layer the ingredients, starting with the caramel, pound cake, apples, nuts, dried fruit, ice cream.
- Repeat the process. Serve right away.