Really great pancake topping that can be used with any pancake recipe so if you don't like the one included. I got this from http://www.auntjemima.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 small apples, cored, cut crosswise into very thin slices (gala, fuji, granny smith)
- 1For caramel apples, melt butter in large skillet. Add brown sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir until sugar is melted.
- 2Add apples, stirring to coat with sugar mixture.
- 3Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring frequently. Keep warm over low heat.
- 4For pancakes, combine pancake mix and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- 5Combine milk, egg and melted butter in small bowl with wire whisk; add to dry mixture.
- 6Stir with wire whisk until large lumps disappear. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes to thicken.
- 7For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- 8Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
- 9Serve topped with apple mixture and Syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 459.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 46.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g