1/2 Photos of Caramel Apple Oven Pancake
1 hr 5 mins
This is an elegant twist on pancakes. It would be great for the holidays or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie pan with non-stick spray.
- 2In small pan melt butter and add brown sugar. Cook until sugar melts, about 4 minutes, stir in cinnamon.
- 3Pour into prepared pan. Arrange apple slices evenly on top. set aside.
- 4Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add buttermilk and egg and whisk until blended. Stir in melted butter.
- 5Pour over apples covering evenly. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
- 6Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- 7Invert onto serving dish.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Oven Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 578.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g