Easy to make and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- 2In another bowl, combine egg and milk. Stir in butter and vanilla.
- 3Add flour mixture and stir just to blend.
- 4Stir in apples and caramels.
- 5Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar(optional) Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: