- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced caramel (about 12)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine egg and milk. Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and stir just to blend.
- Stir in apples and caramels.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar(optional) Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.