Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Always need a fall party martini.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Martini recipe from Food.com.
- melted caramel, for garnish
- 2 1⁄2 ounces premium apple juice or 2 1⁄2 ounces apple cider
- 3⁄4 ounce vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce berentzen's apple liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- sliced apple, for garnish (green or red)
- If making several of these martinis, melt 10-15 caramels in a double boiler over low heat; stirring constantly; once melted, turn off the heat and set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the apple juice, vodka, apple liqueur, and butterscotch schnapps; shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Dip one end of an apple slice in melted caramel and use it to garnish the edge of the glass.
Instead of using melted caramels I used caramel ice cream topping but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. I made these by the pitcher by changing the servings to 6 and everyone loved them!!
FANTASTIC!!! I didn't add the melted caramel, but would that add extra pizzazz! I also used Apple Pucker instead of the beretntzens. I made double for each shaker full, and I think I mixed 4 shakers last night. I think we have a new favorite here!