Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from my boss - super easy and delicious! Food.com keeps correcting the ingredient to "container of caramels" - rather, it should read "1(16.5oz) container of Marzelle caramel dip"
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) container caramels (Marzetti caramel dip, found in the produce aisle)
- 1⁄3 cup granola cereal
- 3 -4 granny smith apples
- Thoroughly mix the cream cheese and caramel dip in a serving bowl (I use a pie plate).
- Refrigerate until ready to use (can stay there over night).
- Slice and core the apples.
- Sprinkle the granola on top of the dip and serve with apple slices.