1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple French Toast
1 hr 30 mins
A great recipe that is made ahead -- super for busy holiday mornings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 2Pour into 9 x 13 glass baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam first.
- 3Sprinkle with 1 cup chopped pecans.
- 4Place one layer sliced French bread on syrup and pecans (equals 6 slices). Top each slice of bread with sliced apples.
- 5Combine eggs, milk, and vanilla in blender (or use a stick blender), then pour half and mixture over first layer.
- 6Place second layer of sliced French Bread on top of apples and cover with remaining egg and milk mixture.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and bake uncovered for 60-70 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 9Each person is served one double-layer serving.
- 10It can be served with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.9
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 297.3 mg
- Sodium 1017.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 23.0 g